WHAT IS REVERSIBLE LEATHER BELT?
Reversible belt, is a belt that may be worn with either face outward. It may be made of two strips of leather of contrasting appearance, for example, the contrast being effected either by color, ornamentation, or other means. NPET reversible belt comes in brown and black, which are the most popular colors for matching with your leather dress shoes, business dress pants and casual wear.
NPET Reversible Belt, Save Time and Money for you !
|Buckle||Zinc Alloy Single Prong Buckle|
|Belt Width||1 3/8 inches|
|Color||Reverse from black to brown|
|Other features||Detachable Buckle, Cut to fit, Two in one belt|
|Tips||Choose the correct size by going at least 2 inches up of your waist size, for example, buy a size 36 belt if your waist size is 34 inches, no worries if it's a bit large, remove the buckle and use a scissor to fit to fit.|
A premium belt with exquisite craftsmanship
Genuine leather and advanced techniques ensure longer endurance, no strong smell and easy to use. 1 3/8 inches width belt strap with tidy stitches make you feel great in any important occasions !
A timeless belt for different match
This reversible belt comes with a twisting buckle, it is easy to change a black leather belt to brown. From work to weekend, this versatile belt is great to dress up a pair of jeans or can be easily paired with suit pants.
An ideal gift for men
The mens reversible belt was packed in an attractive gift box, no doubt to be an ideal gift to your father, husband, boyfriend, male friends on Father's Day, Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas !
HOW TO REVERSE THE BELT and HOW TO SHORTERN THE BELT ?
STEP 1 Rotate the Buckle
- Pull and twist the buckle to a cross position.
- Tips: Continue rotating the buckle, you can easily reverse the belt to the other side.
STEP 2 Open the Gripper
- Use a thin screwdriver to open the gripper.
- You can see the small hole at the side of the gripper, it makes you open the gripper more easily.
STEP 3 Cut the Belt Strap
- Measure from the middle hole to the end that was clamped in the buckle, cut the extra part.
- Do not cut too much at the first time.
STEP 4 Reinstall and Done
- Put the belt into the gripper and close it with some force.
- Rotate the buckle to the original position and done !