- 🐾【Large Capacity】1.6 L water capacity is great for dogs, cats, multiple pet households. No need to replenish the water frequently and it can not only meet the drinking needs of cats, dogs, birds and other pets of various sizes but also could store water for one week, so you could go out for a few days without worrying about your pets
- 🐾【Environment Material】Made of finely polished AS resin material, this automatic water bowl is BPA-free, non-toxic and odorless which can be used safely and securely. The simple quick-release structure is designed for easy removal and cleaning
- 🐾【Design Concept】Fully transparency, it is easy to know when to clean and change the water, so that your pet can always drink clean and healthy water; module design, component structure, easy to install; the water tank has no extra bumps, easy to clean
- 🐾【Encourage Drinking 】This drinking fountain is equipped with a faucet, bowl and the spring surge mode is suitable for the drinking habits of cats, dogs, and more pets. Your pet will like to drink water with NPET pet water fountain
- 🐾【Filtered Water】NPET pet water dispenser adopts high-density and high-content activated carbon filter, and the filter structure is matched with white high-density filter cotton to achieve multiple filtrations, which can effectively maintain water quality, increase oxygen content, and protect the health of pets.
- 🐾【Model Comparison】We have several models of cat fountains that hold a different amount of water. Check it out here.
My cat used it right away even though I left the old one right next to it and running. I like that the unit is clear plastic because I can see the water level at a glance. The filter is also viewable and can be changed out easily. Time will tell if it will last as long as the previous "cat" fountain.
I like it a lot.The instruction were a bit confusing but workable.I like it a lot because i don't need to pick it up to fill it all i need to do is pour the water directly on it.I would recomend
Love this fountain!! It is extremely easy to clean. I have had a few other fountains and this one is the best. Very quiet as well. I have a kitten who liked to make a mess and get water everywhere with the old fountain I had, this fountain prevents water from getting everywhere. I have had it for a few months still and am very happy with this purchase. Highly recommended.
This is my 2nd time buying one. I moved states so my last one stayed with my mom for her cat. I love that it's clear, so you know when to refill. The one that came had some issues and the seller sent me a new one right away. Super helpful and friendly and I appreciate that! Thank you.
My stubborn dog refused to drink out of the other automatic waterer I bought. She was terrified of the “galug galug” sound made by the water. However now that I have a second dog, keeping water in the bowl means filling it 10 times per day.She was hesitant at first about this one, so I turned it off and had her drink from the still water. Then I turned it on and she was suspicious, but began drinking within a couple hours.It’s really very quiet. When I first turned it on, the pump was a little loud, and the water was almost oily looking? I made sure to let it run for a moment and then refill with clean water, which did the trick.