- Brightness Real 1000 Lumens: Power by an Cree XPL LED,N1 high lumen flashlight can illuminating an entire room and light to 1500 feets.10 times than traditional torch,N1 tactical flashlight really make you impress both indoor and outdoor.
- Front Switch and 6 Model: Front button design make it easy to operated.6 model light setting adapt to any illuminate needed,included moonlight model for specific requirement.All make N1 the best choice for household or outdoor flashlight.
- Long Lasting and USB-C Charger: Power by an 4200mAh 26650 battery, support max 5 hours+ runtime.N1 is the unique long lasting flashlight with fast charge on the market,excellent using experience is an passion for NPET.
- Sturdy and Water Resident: N1 is extremly durable than imagine,aerospace aluminum with tactical design make it sturdy and unbreakable.N1 rechargeable flashlight has an ipx67 water resistant and shock-proof structure to defense water and drop off accident.
- Value Gift Package: 1xNPET N1 Flashlight,1xUSB-C Fast Charge Cable,1xHand Strap,1xUser Manual,2 years warranty period and NPET Top 7*24 hours customer service.
Strong size handheld flashlight,30% larger luminous area, Provide more illuminium and more efficient heat dissipation function
6 Model Light Setting
Moon light-low-medium-high-strobe-sos model, with memory mode adapt to different application scenarios, TIR constant current make it more clear on outdoor lighting and photography
USB-C Fast Charging
Only 1 hours to charge an 4200mah 26650 battery with fast charge usb-c charger, runtime up to 5 hours, no more waste time on last century charging time
This light looks fantastic and I want a few. But, my question is this. Most flashlights that take 26650 batteries will instantly fry and die if you insert the battery backward, even for an instant. This can be avoided with about a 10 cent resistor. Does this flashlight have that protection, or will it fry and stop working if you insert the battery backward? That little thing differentiates a great flashlight from an also ran. If you have that protection, I will be back to order several.
It was very bright, and has a compact size. I've only had it a week, so far so good.