2022 NPET New Released Interactive Dog Puzzle Toy
- 14 flipping and sliding treat compartments
- Fights boredom & reduces destructive behavior
- Works best with small treats or kibble
- No removable parts for safer play
- Easy to clean with soap & water
- BPA-free, safe material
- Durable composite material
Which Level is Most Suitable for Your Dogs?
Level 1 - Beginner
A great way to introduce your pup to problem-solving and puzzle games with easy flipping and sliding actions.
Level 2 - Intermediate
Has added obstacles that require your dog to combine actions to get their reward.
Level 3 - Advanced
Challenges your dog to learn sequential steps to find their treat using more complex steps.
|Level||Level 1 (Easy)||Level 2(Intermediate)||Level 1 (Easy)||Level 2(Intermediate)|
|Food Volume||1/2 Cup||1/2 Cup||1/2 Cup||1/2 Cup|
My dog is a border collie, and did figure it out fairly quickly. This puzzle help keep them from getting bored during meal time.