- 🐾【Compatible】: This filter replacement is only compatible with NPET WF040 pet water fountain
- 🐾【2 Packs in One Set】: You will get 2 pieces of pet fountain filters by one order, which is worthy with such high quality
- 🐾【Easy to Use】: Rinse the filter with water thoroughly before use, replace it every 4 to 6 weeks to maintain water freshness
- 🐾【Healthy Water】: NPET adopt high-density and high-content activated carbon filter, and the filter structure is matched with white high-density filter cotton to achieve multiple filtrations, which can effectively maintain water quality, increase oxygen content, and protect the health of pets
- 🐾Replace every 4-6 weeks, depending on usage
I'm only giving them 3 stars because the cost of replacing them makes it too expensive to use the fountain. The cats love it, but the filter cost is prohibitive to our budget. : (
I still didn't try to replace the filters from origin with the new ones, but it should be simple and easy.
Originally Ordered the incorrect filter. Immediately contacted customer service to see if I could change my order. I was told they would change. When the filters arrived it was the incorrect order. I, again, contacted CustomerService so they told me they had changed the order, however Amazon sent the wrong one. Then asked me to send a photo of what I received. The next day I received an email which stated the one I received was the correct filter. I emailed back explaining. What my filters looked like. Never heard back from them so I now have a box of filters I cannot use. So the slap in the face I receive a request asking me to provide a review of my experience. The request even had a photo of the filter I needed but never received. I suppose they just shrugged their shoulders and muttered Oh Well.