2 Water Flowing Modes
- Leaf-shaped faucet mode attracts your cats and dogs to drink more water. Prevent cats from drinking tap water.
- Wide gentle fountain mode, increase oxygen content in water.
- 2 optional modes allow your pet to choose from. Keep your pet hydrated and Healthy
Ultra Quiet Bottom Suction Pump
- The pump is ultra-quiet and low-consumption, which is measured below 30 dB.
- The water inlet of the bottom suction pump is close to the tank bottom, which keeps water circulating all around. So there is no dead water and always provides fresh water to your pets!
200ml Emergency Storage Water
- 200ml capacity of storage water bowl can last a few days in case of a power outage.
- Visible water level window design allows you to add water in time.
- 54oz/1.6L capacity water tank is suitable for most cats and small dogs, no need to replenish the water frequently.
COLORS FROM NATURE, BRING NATURAL IN YOUR HOME
2022 NPET Latest Cat Water Fountain - WF100 Colorful Seris
- 3 Color Available Cat Fountain - White/Blue/Black
Brand new color series, awaken pets’ desire to drink water.
- Using Bottom Suction Pump - First Design for Pet Water Dispenser
Much Lower water level, keep all water fresh to prevent dead water.
- Two Water Flow Modes - Meet Different Pet Needs
Cute and quiet leaf-shaped faucet accessory attracts cats to drink more water
Gentle fountain mode brings more oxygen to your lovely cats.
- Translucent Water Tank Design - Visible & Reminding
Remind you to refill water in time. NPET cat drinking fountain is absolutely your best choice!
1. For in door use only!
2. For the health of your pet, it is suggested to change the water and clean the fountain every week.
3. Sometimes loud fountains are the consequence of a low water level or a dirty impeller. Clean your fountain’s impeller and ensure the water reaches to at least the minimum level in the water bowl.
4. To prevent the activated carbon dust (it will not harm your pets) from shedding, please soak the filter in water for 10 minutes and rinse it thoroughly under running water before use. It is recommended to flush the filter and sponge with water every time you change the water.
5. According to your pet's drinking frequency and the number of pets using the fountain, replace the filter and the sponge every 2 to 3 weeks.
6. Please place the pump inside the square indention and make sure the double probe face towards the clear window in the water bowl.
7. Please keep the cable hidden to prevent pets from chewing it.