- 【Professional Gaming Keyboard UV coated keycaps and injection laser carving ABS keycaps design, the letter of characters never fade. Anti-sweat, prevents keycap damage, enhanced durability, and tactile feedback. Thick and firm stainless steel base plate, long service life, and never deforms. Metal and ABS construction make it more solid and reliable. NPET K10 gaming keyboard is more durable than the plastic keyboard, your best keyboard choice
- 【Colorful Illuminated Keyboard】4 LED lighting backlit modes, breathing(7-color alternate). 3 Adjustable permanent mixed backlit modes, changeable breathing or permanent lighting mode. It can be great for playing the game at night even without light. You can also adjust the brightness and breathing speed of the backlit according to your preference
- 【104 Keys Standard Keyboard】13 multi media keys combinations, 26 keys non-conflict, strengthened space key. 13 combinations of multimedia keys facilitate the operation of your work or game and improve efficiency. Ergonomic design, ergonomics Arc keycap, smooth lines, comfortable feeling, and anti-fatigue. Perfect backlit gaming keyboard for gaming and office
- 【High Quality Floating Keyboard】2 angle feet on the back of the keyboard can adjust the keyboard height. All "core" water-resistant, triple protection design. Water-resistant keyboard prevents damage from spilled drinks or coffee. Anti-interference magnet ring, gold-plate interface and waterproof braid USB cables, s stable data transmitting, and more durable than other PVC cables, not easily broken. Removable keycaps and free keycap puller, clean becomes easier
- 【Easy to Operate & Best Gift got Gamer Automatically to enter sleeping mode 10 minutes without operation and backlights off, any key press will awaken and backlights on. User-friendly, quickly control, no driver needed. Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Mac OS, etc.
Nice overall, but keys have a lot of resistance
I bought this keyboard to have a quieter mechanical keyboard. I was replacing one that was OK, but some keys had stopped working, and it was LOUD! I am a good, fast typist. This keyboard has slowed me down considerably, but that's not all bad. I have been forced to become more deliberate and methodical with my typing. I'm not a gamer, so it really doesn't matter so much. I DO write, however, and when I get a thought I want to get it on paper NOW. So, as you can probably tell, I am of mixed opinions about this mechanical keyboard. I think if I were a gamer I would be unhappy with it, but that's just a guess, since I'm not. The best part is that I got it from Amazon and can still return it if I become too unhappy with it.