- 🐾【Compatible】: This filter replacement is only compatible with NPET WF040 pet water fountain
- 🐾【2 Packs in One Set】: You will get 2 pieces of pet fountain filters by one order, which is worthy with such high quality
- 🐾【Easy to Use】: Rinse the filter with water thoroughly before use, replace it every 4 to 6 weeks to maintain water freshness
- 🐾【Healthy Water】: NPET adopt high-density and high-content activated carbon filter, and the filter structure is matched with white high-density filter cotton to achieve multiple filtrations, which can effectively maintain water quality, increase oxygen content, and protect the health of pets
- 🐾Replace every 4-6 weeks, depending on usage
Arrived in decent amount of time. Great price.
Can’t review this yet because I am still waiting for delivery
Your parcel is on the way to your place, please pay attention to the online news. (https://t.17track.net/zh-cn#nums=420327719274890249340643033912)
While the pieces that I bought were just what I needed I will NEVER shop with NPET again. I had to get the third party payment system involved just to get an answer about where the item was in the shipping phase. Product was purchased on the 2nd and after many excuses about the post office shipping problems (strange as I send stuff and receive stuff through the post office all the time and never has it been this late) it finally arrived on the 25th. 23 days later when the site said 7 to 10 days free shipping. Guess I miss-understood the statement and it really meant that you would get it ready to send in 7 to 10 days. NEVER AGAIN! I will buy a brand new water bowl from a local company before I buy anything from NPET again. Now publish this I dare you.
Sorry to bring you a bad shopping experience in NPET site. All people on holiday in February because of Chinese New Year. That's why the shipping time is a little longer than usual. Hope you can understand.
I'm only giving them 3 stars because the cost of replacing them makes it too expensive to use the fountain. The cats love it, but the filter cost is prohibitive to our budget. : (
I still didn't try to replace the filters from origin with the new ones, but it should be simple and easy.